Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Heyloo (:
HEHS , idk , im having my ups or down just now .
Haish , i think , i have move on , but ntaa ayy . whenever i try to move on , our memories will hunt me ):
im trying to forget our memories w/o hatin ue or whatsoever . buuuuuuuut well , I just can ' t .
yes , i can say to all or even your gf , i have move on , but i want ue to remember , eventhough , your GF did say , she are not angry or whatsover , but i want ue to remember , i wont confess this to anyone except to my bestfriend andand my blog . and just now , it all a fake smile (:
hehs (:
but , i just want ue to know , i miss the memory when we are together (':
and yeah , happy 9monthsary , no worries , i will forget abt hym soon aqai (:
soon yes (: i promise (:





Ok , just now sch was fun (:
aft art , mul and naziie , tibe tibe hypeeeeeeeeer(:
Finally ayy Aizuddin berbual wif mul (: and diee so siyal , don wanna help me buwad kn my so called art pieces , tawu nark buwadkn kaw peyhh sayang je -.-
f ue laaaa aizudddin . AHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAH !
sci tadk , mul hypeeeeeer gile , mayb , im covering my sadness ryt ?(':
IJustDonCare , Tmr im going councelling (':
i need Mdm Habibah ): ok Mul , tark mo steep manje (:
Had md just now , swear its tiring and stress . and tmr , ade md training again -.-
 maklumlaaaaa , SYF coming maaaaaah (:
HAHAHAHAH !
Skola ite dahr bukak , and this two days , tark terserempaak hym (:
B A G O S (:


ToMyLovableEx :
i'm sorry i hurt you
i'm sorry i made you cry
i'm sorry i went away
without even saying good-bye
i'm sorry i lied
 i'm sorry i treated you bad
i'm sorry i let you go
now i'm the one feeling bad
now if you dont except my apology
then that's okay  

No comments:

Post a Comment